Hope that you are all doing well by the grace of almighty. Here I’m posting again to provide you the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.3 which released on December 6, 2019.
Now in this post I’m providing the Cisco Packet Tracer download link of 7.3 for Windows Operating System (32 bit).
In the next posts I’ll provide the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.3 for windows 64 bit and Mac also.
Let’s see what is new in the cisco packet tracer 7.3.
Users of previous versions of Packet Tracer will note a variety of new features in this version of Packet Tracer.
• Support for CCNA 7
• New device: Cisco 4331 ISR
• New device: Cisco 3504 WLC
• New feature: Dynamic ARP Inspection
• WLC GUI fixes and enhancements
• DHCP snooping fixes and enhancements
• Section output modifier for show commands
• Accessibility, security, and usability enhancements and optimizations for all platforms
• Login authentication bypass enhancement when taking PTSA and PTMO
• Enhanced web widget support
• Added support for Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS (Xenial Xerus) is no longer
• Major Script Module upgrade
• Added backward compatibility support for Windows 7 when taking PTSA and PTMO using Java-less
Also, here is the what cisco informed about previous version compatibility,
Packet Tracer 7.3 supports activities authored in Packet Tracer 7.1 7.0, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1.1, 6.0.1 and 5.X. There is a small possibility you may encounter some warning messages. If so, you may disregard the message. It is simply a warning that scripts in this file need to be updated for Packet Tracer 7.3.0 compatibility
Here is the Google Drive Download Link for Cisco Packet Tracer, Windows, 32 bit,
Size is only 135 MB.
Hope that you all will enjoy it.
Leave a Reply