Hi, hope that you are all well by the grace of almighty. In this present world, everything is connected technologically. So strong networking is a must to go ahead In this post we’ll discuss about cisco networking certification.
Accessing and Redeeming a Discount Voucher – FAQs you need to know
I think that being networking associate is good for beginners. Cisco Network certification can help you in this case, if you want to be certified cisco network associate. You can also call Certified cisco network associate as Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA).
In this post we’ll discuss about the
Cisco certification tracking system.
Cisco certification tracking system – FAQs you need to know
For Cisco certification tracking system FAQs 10 FAQs you need to know about Cisco Certification Exam Discount Vouchers may help you.
Here in this post we’ll discuss about the discount voucher and accessing and redeeming the discount voucher.
- What is the Cisco certification tracking system process for accessing and redeeming a discount voucher of cisco certification exam?
I’ve already done a post about this. You can check that post. There step by step guideline is shown. Images are also included. Hope that this will help you.
- How can I register for a CCNA or cisco networking certification exam to become a certified cisco network associate?
You need to visit the pearsonvue official website. Can also follow the link: www.pearsonvue.com/cisco
Here you 1st need to sign up. If you don’t have account, you can create an account. After that during the process of scheduling, you may need to enter your exam promotion code. If you feel any problem, then you should contact assistance there.
- After how many days can I be able to sit for certified cisco network associate exam or cisco networking certification?
If all the documents you submitted are verified, then it may take two weeks for the certified cisco network associate exam.
- What is the cisco certification tracking system for cisco networking certification? Or how can I know about the discount system?
You can get this information in you profile page, after you logging in into your account of netacad. If you are eligible for an exam, you will show a discount link. The cisco certification tracking system can have three possible statuses you can show:
Pending : Pending means your request is being processed. You may need to wait for five business day for this.
Available : Available means you can use your discount and apply the promotion code for the certified network associate exam.
Expired : It means your discount request was expired. And you can’t use it.
You may have a quick loot at this:
How to Access and Redeem cisco networking certification Exam Discount Vouchers : Step-by-Step Guide
- Can I get some resources for this cisco networking certification exam?
If you have studied CCNA, you are able to know about the networking topics. Just study that related topics. If you have netacad account, you can you get the study material by logging in your account.
Here in this section we’ll discuss about the troubleshooting of cisco networking certification tracking system and the discount voucher.
You may have a quick look at this : Cisco Certification Exam Discount Program
- Why I can’t see the discount link for cisco networking certification, while I’ve completed my CCNA from a local academy?
You should be eligible for the discount voucher. After that you’ll see the discount link. Also your instructor need to pass you.
- If I submit my discount request for the cisco networking certification, when I can be able to register for the exam?
The details information you can get about the cisco certification tracking system through your email. But 1st you need to verify your email account. The verification link will appear in your email, the email you have provided in your netacad account profile page. If you think that you don’t have the access to your email account or you’ve lost the email account, then you should not verify the email account. You can you to your netacad profile page and update your email. Just use the resend option after updating the option.
- Can I be able to change my name if I’ve already submitted my discoun for the cisco networking certificationt?
To do this you need to contact your instructor. Your instructor can contact the help desk of cisco. This might be helpful. Also you should be updated in the pearsonvue account.
- If I receive a discount voucher for cisco networking certification and my name is not correct, what can I do?
In this case you need to contact your instructor. Your instructor can help you in this case.
- What should I do if I can’t find my verification email for the cisco networking certification exam?
— 1st check that your email address is correct in your netacad account. Also you can update it as needed.
— You can see a pending tab, under Certification exam discount and voucher.
— Need to click the resend tab. After that you may get an email for verification within 24 hour.
- If I think that I’ll not sit for cisco networking certification exam, can I also cancel the discount?
No, if you receive the email of the promotion, you can’t cancel the promotion.
- In my email notification I received a cisco ID, what I can do with this cisco networking certification?
This ID is your login information for the Cisco Certification Tracking System. No action is required to redeem your discount, but this system is your portal for viewing your certifications after you complete the exam. If you have trouble logging into the Certification Tracking System, contact Cisco Certification and Communities Online Support.
- How do I receive discount voucher for the cisco networking certification?
You can check this in your netspace profile page under the option Certification exam and discount. If you verify the email address, you’ll receive the promotion code with in five to seven business days.
- How can I get a cisco ID for cisco networking certification?
If you verify your email address from the “Cisco Exam Registration and Email Validation” from Ciscoexampromotions@cisco.com, this action will trigger the process for creating a CSCO ID.
- What is my problem, when I’m trying to schedule for a cisco networking certification exam?
You can try to log in to Pearsonvue account and can register for the exam. Here you’ll see a promotion code which may need to get the discount voucher. Please remember that, you can’t transfer the code to another user. It is illegal. If you also have the problem, can contact with your pearsonVUE support.
- Can I reschedule cisco networking certification exam?
In this case you should contact the PearsonVUE support.
- What will I do, if I lost my promotion code for cisco networking certification ?
You can get the promotion code by logging in your netacad account. Under the “Certification exam discount and voucher” you can get this.
- How do I change the exam for which I requested a discount voucher of cisco networking certification?
You can change the exam only if you have not already verified your email address. Your instructor can contact the Support Desk to cancel your request and ask them to generate a new discount request, which will appear on your user profile.
- Why doesn’t my promotion code work when I try to register with Pearson VUE for cisco networking certification?
Your discount cannot be processed if there are multiple records of you in the system. Contact Cisco Certification and Communities Online Support to request that they merge your records and proceed with processing your discount. This process can take one full business day. You will receive an email from Cisco that provides your merged CSCO ID information. When you receive the email, you can log in to Pearson VUE to confirm the merged profile.
Alternatively, if multiple CSCO IDs are not the cause of your issue:
Contact Pearson VUE Support to troubleshoot this issue and provide the following information:
1. Your name
2. Your CSCO ID
3. Email address with which you requested your discount
4. Exam name
5. Promotion code
- Where can I find additional information about taking my cisco networking certification exam?
You may find these links helpful:
● For test scheduling and test preparation information, visit Pearson VUE.
● To learn more about the Certification Tracking System features, such as registering for the first time,
viewing your certification progress, tracking certificate fulfillment, or accessing logos, read the Tracking System Users Guide.
● For step-by-step instructions on You can check the previous post.
All the Information provided here, is taken from a official document of cisco.
Leave a Reply